Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Day 1

Today I’ve decided to start my weight loss journey. I’m 16 and I am 5’4 and 183lbs. I’m so sick of being this big. I used to be fairly active as I played softball competitively but since I quit and started working I haven’t been thinking about the activity and exercise I am not getting. I always get motivated to lose weight in the winter but I never follow through and come summer I am self conscious and sad about the way I look. I guess what is different this time is that it’s starting to affect my life and relationships. I am currently in a relationship and I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. He’s super in shape (6’4 and 170lbs) and he always has been so it’s hard for him to understand why I struggle and binge eat. I think because I’m bigger I also question why someone loves me and I doubt my self worth. At work I’ve also started wearing my apron really high to cover my stomach and I wear baggy shirts and sweatshirts outside of work. I’ve started to rip through my jeans and I don’t want to buy bigger ones because I’m in denial and don’t want to accept that I’m bigger now. I’m sick of feeling bad about the way I look all the time. I’ve always been a little bit on the bigger side but not like this. Right before I met my boyfriend I was 145lbs. I would like to get to 120lbs by the summer. I’m scared though because I always jump into things too fast and too extreme and then by the third day I give up. Any advice on how to begin or stay consistent with eating healthy and working out?

TLDR: Starting weight loss journey to improve my health and my relationships.

submitted by /u/avery200314
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a9s0dU

No comments:

Post a Comment