Monday, January 20, 2020

First steps and motivation

Hello,

I'm new here and i've always tried weight loss at intervals but i always seem to get to 7lb lost and then quit. My motivation just disappears and i think i know why. I work 2 jobs, one in the day and the other 3 nights a week and i'm always tried. So i tend not to work out and then have no motivation because of how busy i usually am.

I'm a 5'7 male and i weight in at 210lb. I've had enough. Enough at looking in the mirror and thinking jesus christ, enough of BMI calculators telling me I'm overweight, just enough of being the weight i am now. I'd like to think consistent exercise will make me less tired!

My brother is in the same boat, 2nd job is the 3 nights a week we both do so we have decided that on the nights we work the evenings we are going to the gym together and work an extra hour on the 2nd job after the gym.

I've use myfitnesspal before and i have plenty of apps to help body weight exercises at home on the days i dont go to the gym.

Both my jobs are sat at a desk so the absence of movement is apparent but its time to get moving. I'm going to also keep a diary every day about how i feel as i think most of the time its my state of mind.

My GW is 170-175lb.

I;ve been reading through some posts on here and my motivation has already increased. I've only been on this plan for the last few days but i feel more motivated than ever to keep it going. Thanks to you guys!

Wish me luck and i'll try to update in the future.

Thanks for your time reading this. Any tips to keep motivation would be great to hear :)

submitted by /u/Dualdottv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30C1ci9

No comments:

Post a Comment