Saturday, January 18, 2020

How do I know when I've lost enough weight to get skin removal surgery?

6ft male, currently sitting at about 200lbs. For weight loss I have 70lbs that I can prove but I was much larger than that and had already lost a fair amount of weight before I stepped on the scale at 270lbs. I estimate my total weight loss is only between 80-90lbs. My chest and butt are really baggy and the areas that bother me most but my stomach also seems like maybe is loose as well. I'm afraid if I go to my doctor and mention skin removal I'll just be told I haven't lost enough and that if i lose more it'll tighten up. Most of the time when I hear of people getting skin removal its after losing like double what I have.

submitted by /u/MusicIsMyOutlet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/363TtdO

No comments:

Post a Comment