Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I don’t know what else to do, why isn’t it happening? Why isn’t the weight shifting?

I (F33) started a very dedicated diet and exercise plan 15th May 2019. My starting weight was 104kg (229.3 lbs) and I am currently 93.5kg (206.1 lbs). I weigh myself once a month now. I weighed myself today at the gym, and I’m ashamed to say around 5 mins later, I burst into tears in the toilets out of frustration. I had lost a mere 0.1kg (0.22 lbs) since last month. How can this be? My weight loss has come to an near halt lately, and I have been more focused and dedicated on exercising than ever. I didn’t even eat Christmas dinner to keep on track, telling myself that my body doesn’t care if it’s Christmas or not.

I have been swimming 5-6 days a week, usually for an hour. Since September, I’ve been hitting the weights 4 days a week. I recently also started doing circuit training to get me sweating more. I basically work out almost every single day.

I am a vegetarian. I eat 1350 calories a day, 95% of what I eat is fresh, unprocessed food, the processed stuff is like tofu or a veggie sausage. I weigh everything to the gram and log my food, and pre-plan my meals.

I’ve had my thyroid tested twice, my insulin levels checked, everything is fine. What is happening? How can I work out every day, pushing myself, counting calories, eating unprocessed food and not lose more than 0.1kg in a whole month? And no, my clothes are not getting baggier. I don’t look slimmer. I’m confused as to what more I can do.

Has anyone experienced this? How did you overcome it? I don’t want to be fat anymore.

submitted by /u/asklearnknow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Ir26f

No comments:

Post a Comment