Wednesday, January 22, 2020

I understand that CICO works for weight loss. However, does eating less fat work for fat loss?

First of all, I know that (good) fat is not bad for you.

With that said, would eating less fat be advisable for someone who's trying to lose fat?

For the record I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight, although that probably will happen too, but my main goal is fat loss. To achieve this should I eat less fat?

I'm exercising frequently (cardio and lifting) and consuming lots of good fat (bout 45g a day) and eating around 100g of protein. Also 6'0 190lbs. Really most of the unwanted fat I wanna lose is on my belly lol, the fat belt.

First time I posted apparently it was too short, so here are some more words so that my question will not be taken down. How y'all doin tonight? I'm chillin just got out of the gym when the premise for this post popped into my head. I then posted right away but it got cancelled. Now I'm trying again with more words. Here are some more for insurance just in case. That is all. Good night. Or good evening. Whichever you prefer

submitted by /u/SB45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36invdN

No comments:

Post a Comment