Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Win for the day: I have lost 50 lbs!

I have lost 50lbs and I can’t tell anyone but my family. I am very secretive about my weight loss and don’t want any bad vibes on it.. I have worked super hard and being a 240 lbs girl was never easy. I just wanted to tell you all .!! I’m so excited .

This journey has been hard I first started August 2018. 2019 was hard but thankfully I didn’t put on any weight and finished of the year strong. the first 30 were lost in under 5 months and the last 20 were lost in the last 4 months after coming out of a huge depressing episode... My goal is 130-135 depending on how I feel and look. So here is to the next 55-60 lbs! ☺️

Never been this excited in my life!!!

submitted by /u/lamarama451
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36j8fNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment