Thursday, January 16, 2020

Is 1800 calories a day too much?

Im a 5"9 male, 208lbs. At the beginning of the year I weighed in at 213 (the biggest I've ever been) and decided I was done with my poor eating habits. Looking back I was probably eating around 3000+ calories per day causing the gradual weight gain. I did some light research online and found out that my ideal calorie intake should be around 1800 to achieve continuous weight loss. Ill add that I work in the construction field so im on my feet and active most of the day. I ask because it seems like a lot of people eat much less than this. I've tried to go lower but even at 1800 calories its a struggle. I've lost 5lbs in 2.5 weeks so Im assuming its working? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/reyrey69x2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30t4unR

No comments:

Post a Comment