Thursday, January 16, 2020

Weight loss and Sperm/seamen volumes

I hope this isnt going to violate any rules, however, ever since I've started my weightloss journey I've noticed the volume of my seamen loads has dramatically reduced. Almost to the point where I am hardly producing any at all. I am dieting relatively hard, around 1200 calories on a 2400 calorie TDEE. I also go to the gym 4 days a week. On those days I dont eat more.

  1. Has anyone and their significant other attempted or got pregnant while they are eating at a very minimal calorie intake?

  2. Have any other men/women noticed this happening?

I'm doing really well with the dieting and I'm losing weight rapidly as planned. I dont want to take a break from the plan. But if I did, is eating more for 1 or 2 or 3 days in advance of her ovulation enough to get my production back up? Or do I need a week or more? ...assuming its connected at all(I believe strongly that it is)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Seewebbin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NwtncS

No comments:

Post a Comment