Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Is eating under or around 1,000 calories a day bad?

Asked this on another sub and got mixed responses so thought I'd ask here too. For context I'm a 22 year old female. I'm 5 foot and weigh around 166. I don't exercise much at all. Usually I eat under 1,100 calories a day for weight loss but it's closer to 1,100 calories (my limit is around 1,300) but lately I've been eating under 1,000. Not because I'm starving myself but because I'm simply not hungry to eat more. I don't do this all the time, but I'm not gonna force myself to eat if I don't want/need to. I guess my question is, is this unhealthy? Is this gonna have any lasting negative effects? Am I still going to lose weight? Again, I'm not doing this with the intention to starve myself.

submitted by /u/PristineJelly6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/384THCH

No comments:

Post a Comment