Friday, January 17, 2020

I’ve lost 4kg and my skirts are looser, but can I believe the fat loss?

So as the title says I’m constantly around 80-81 kg when I weigh myself throughout the day. Weighing doesn’t mean anything unless it’s a huge different but it’s been like that for a few months so I think it’s correct.

I’ve been watching what I eat - eating more fat and less carbs. So it makes sense that I’ve lost weight.

Here is what concerns me. I work in an office and wear casual skirts to work. They all don’t fit me very well but I’m kinda thinking that perhaps they didn’t fit very well to being with. That they got bigger in the wash. I should have taken measurements but I didn’t.

What also confuses me is my leather skirt doesn’t fit any better, so I’m not sure if the 4kg of weight loss is just water.

Am I making sense?

No one has noticed my weight loss.

*oh yes I’ve started to not binge eat at night. Lol.

submitted by /u/ecclescake123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RwrJZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment