Friday, January 17, 2020

Not losing, but maintaining weight?

I’m a 26F and 324 pounds (ughhhh) with a pretty sedentary life style (aside from work I’m usually just sitting around at home). I’ve been counting calories for a couple weeks now, but seem to be maintaining my weight instead of losing? MFP says I need to eat 1790 a day to lose 2 pounds a week but I’ve been staying under that, around 1400 calories a day. I haven’t even shed any water weight over the past two weeks! Which I find odd because past weight loss endeavors I’ve taken part in, I’ve lost at least 7 pounds in water weight the first week, and that was with a higher calorie intake than 1500. Is it possible I’m eating too little and my body is hanging onto my fat?

submitted by /u/hotdoggydogboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NDeJAz

No comments:

Post a Comment