Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Moderate carb and weight loss ?

So I have been reading the posts in the subreddit and they are very inspirational. I am trying to lose about 20lbs to a goal weight of 155lbs within the next 7-8 months and I was wondering if there is an absolute need to go low carb ( I range about 100-150 carbs a day).

I have cut down on my chocolate eating and snacking on sugar significantly (and my snacks now are mostly nuts or celery and hummus).

That said, I struggle with complete low carb (50lbs or lower) since a lot of my food focus is on whole grains (brown rice, oats, and Qinua) and vegetables and grains are not low carb and I would hate to cut them out of my diet.

I am just confused since every website strongly recommends cutting out carbs significantly and I am not sure if that's going to be sustainable long term.

Has anyone here lost weight using a moderate carb diet watching calories and cutting out empty calories and carbs

submitted by /u/alexsmith2332
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37mK2rq

No comments:

Post a Comment