Friday, January 3, 2020

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." For those who have lost weight and are now thin - has this been true for you?

I remember vaguely when Kate Moss first said this (controversially) about a decade ago, and it has had some staying power as I see it repeated occassionally from time to time.

I recently went from obese to normal weight and I've been thinking about this statement. The truth is I'm not 100% convinced I agree with it. The compliments about my weight loss from people have felt great, but that was of course temporary. Being able to wear "slim-fit" clothing is great, and I certainly feel more confident about my appearance in public...but I also desperately miss binge eating delicious carb/fat-heavy foods the way I used to.

I guess it's a sacrifice either way, and so I'm curious how others feel about it.

submitted by /u/fzb268
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36nCYtR

No comments:

Post a Comment