Thursday, January 16, 2020

One person is all it takes

Not sure if this belongs here but I needed to share

Earlier today I stepped on the scale to find out I have now lost 11lbs in total not much but I was thrilled. Later on, still living off that high I went shopping to buy something I could eat for a healthier breakfast instead of just skipping it. I very rarely leave the house due to anxiety and depression but again still living off my weight loss high off I went. The shopping trip went by fine but as I was on my way back I walked past a parked builders van and one yelled out the window "my mate fancies you" He yelled something else but I'd stopped listening by then in case I started crying then they drove off laughing and just like that the happiness I'd gotten from my weight loss was gone. It baffles me that people think it's ok to make jokes like that. I won't quit my journey but that has certainly dampened my spirits and made me feel like I'm disgusting and ugly.

One person is all it takes...to make you feel like shit

submitted by /u/IsThisNameTakenThen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FXbaBa

No comments:

Post a Comment