Sunday, January 19, 2020

Psyllium seed husk pills and choking risk?

Hi everyone. I'm a 5'2 woman currently weighing 110 lb. Over the last year, I have lost 40 lb with intermediate fasting and CICO. I've been feeling good but one of the downfalls of my weight loss has been constipation. After talking to my doctor, they have recommended a daily nutritional supplement called psyllium seed husk. You can take them in the form of pills. After doing more research, I have seen some posts about chocking on psyllium seed husk. Is this something that is going to be dangerous to swallow? I haven't come across the information in a lot of places but I was concerned. Is this a real thing?

submitted by /u/DoNotPayTheFerryman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RJKjOz

No comments:

Post a Comment