Friday, January 10, 2020

Raspberry Ketones?

A while back, I had a friend who used Raspberry ketones in both pill and liquid form (pill is taken 3 times a day with/without food, liquid is dripped under tongue 30 minutes before meals) and she lost a lot of weight in a decently short period of time. She sent me links to the products she used, but she dropped weight so rapidly that I'm afraid of combining them (I have a LOT more skin that will droop than she did, but also, is it really safe to use two weight loss products at once?). Has anyone used both at once? The pills have 1000mg ketone per serving and the drops don't specify.

Additionally, while I know that these products work because I've SEEN it, I have no idea what exactly it does.

I've been battling depression eating as well as weight gain due to a back injury back in April '19, but I'm trying to respawn. Sitting at 244.4 right now. I don't know if being bigger affects any of the numbers... my weight loss education is minimal, I'll be honest. I just joined this subreddit a couple days ago.

Thanks for any help you have.

submitted by /u/asgardian_fthegalaxy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHaTrY

No comments:

Post a Comment