Friday, January 10, 2020

New to this: Cardio/Healthy Eating for to lose weight more effective?

Hi ya’ll - 25 make, 270lbs, trying to get back into the swing of things again.

I’m not trying to break into this and a body builder, I just want to be able to walk a mile without sweating and get rid of stretch marks, my gut and face fat.

So my question is would it be better if I focus on eating healthy and focusing on cardio to get slimmer quicker just to start to lose a couple pounds to get in better shape or should I still stick with the weights with cardio?

Sorry if this is obvious first time I’ve ever had to start doing weight loss like this, but I’m ready for it! And thanks for your help in advance

submitted by /u/MrPresident777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35FBl9W

No comments:

Post a Comment