Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Should I be considering recomp rather than weight loss?

I’m a 24F, 135.2lbs, 5’8 and am considering recomp as opposed to weight loss or fat loss. I’ve been eating at a deficit but am staying mostly the same weight despite vigorously working out with a good weights routine and cardio. I work out six days a week, lifting 4 and doing cardio at least 3 times a week. I have been told maybe I should consider recomp given that I’ve been stuck in this almost skinny fat type. Obviously, belly fat can’t be spot reduced and that’s really where I’m struggling. Just that last little bit of fat on my mid section. I have noticed muscle loss during this deficit but little change in my midsection. Maybe recomp is the next step? Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/GabbyLifts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZHCcFs

No comments:

Post a Comment