Thursday, January 16, 2020

Someone tell me it’s okay

Just need some validation. I’ve been making efforts to be a healthier person/body/mind for several months now but just started REALLY putting effort into my weight loss. I started at 205ish lbs and I’m down to 191 as of this morning. I’ve been counting calories and going to the gym 4x a week. I also do OMAD and 16:8 or 18:6. I’ve been pretty good about it. I’m finally starting to see progress and I’m excited about it. Today, I was going to go to the gym after work and then eat some taco soup. But...I started my period at work. I’ve got endometriosis so my periods are so bad, especially on day 1. I convinced myself to not go to the gym because I was in tears from pain, and then ate Cookout because I didn’t feel like cooking. I’m only at 1214 calories for the day with the terrible Cookout dinner, but I’m sitting here feeling so so guilty for not going to the gym and eating shitty. Someone validate me and tell me I didn’t just ruin all my progress, and that it’s okay to not go to the gym when I’m in pain. 😭😭😭 I will be better tomorrow

submitted by /u/hatefulcats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3614CMv

No comments:

Post a Comment