Friday, January 3, 2020

Undid most of the progress I made in over 2 years inside 6 months.

Hi,

I started way back in Dec'17 and by March'19 I had lost over 32pounds and reached 15% body fat. Ideally, I had planned to get lean enough to have abs. But then things took turn for the worse.

One of the major reasons I started on the weight loss journey was to look attractive and have a relationship. Yes. As silly as it sounds, that was my reason and by April, I had a girlfriend. Goal achieved.

I stopped giving two shits about everything else then. Workouts became less and less frequent. Skipping the gym for the smallest of reasons became all too common. I ate all I could. Once a month I used to realise I've gotten fatter than what I was, so, used to calorie count and log in just one meal on MFP.

I have destroyed my progress in no time. From June to December, I ended up putting 20ppunds back and I look in a really bad shape.

Any of you reading this, please set goals that can only get better and more like milestones instead of a final destination.

From today, I change my goal. Get better. Get fitter. Get to 12% bf and get abs. From there, I will see what more I can do.

submitted by /u/bakchod007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MUAL1p

No comments:

Post a Comment