Monday, January 13, 2020

Who wants to be my iMessage weight loss buddy?

OK, maybe that was super straightforward, but hear me out! I'd love to start an iMessage (or WhatsApp) thread with someone in my age range (20-30, but I'm 25) who wants to share their life with me. I'm an open book! Let's talk about things we like. Let's egg one another on. Let's talk about how we're going to better our lives and what our hopes and dreams are. Let's update one another every single time we have a small victory, whether we go to the gym or don't eat that extra slice of pizza that we usually have. I want to share my workout playlist with you, and I want you to do the same.

I'm 307lbs right now. Down from 313 a week ago. I have a long-term goal weight of 180lbs. A long way to go.

What's your weight? What's your goal?

A little about me: I'm a musician from Boston named Seth and I'm currently working on my next album (I'll be recording it in Mexico City next month). Here's one of my songs so you know what I sound like. I play the ukulele and listen to all kinds of music. My favorite bands are Belle and Sebastian, Vampire Weekend, and The Smiths. I also love movies. I watch one or two in the theater each week and my favorites tend to be foreign films.

Let me know if you're interested! Thank you.

submitted by /u/sethoftheyear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2spYQWW

No comments:

Post a Comment