Sunday, February 9, 2020

Advice Needed on Weight Loss

Hi all,

I've been overweight my entire life and usually lose the same 10-15lbs

My highest weight was 256lbs and I had gotten myself down to 205lbs when I got serious about eating and health. However in the last year I've gained a little over 20lbs just from poor mental health and terrible eating.

The last few months I've been stricter on what I eat (not perfect but MUCH better than what it was) and I've been trying to pair that with intermittent fasting because it's worked really well for me in the past.

That being said, I can't seem to lose an ounce the past month I'm just constantly gaining. I dont know how to make it stop, I've decreased calories and increased working out and nothing seems to be working at all I'm just continuously gaining no matter what I seem to do.

I take an anti-depressent and have a feeling that may be having an ill effect on my weight loss but I cant stop it and I just need some advice on tips/tricks to try and get out of this funk.

I'm 5'4 24 year old female for reference and currently 223lbs

submitted by /u/Lenerika
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uxKi8v

No comments:

Post a Comment