Thursday, February 6, 2020

Am I eating to little?

So I’ve been losing weight since the 1st of January(I know it’s cliche) and I have lost 5,5kg/12lbs, which is awesome! But I have a really good healthy lunch at work and then I have a small dinner at 7pm. Some days I snack on a protein bar or fruit on my breaks at work. But I am worried that this is too little for me even though I’m never hungry when I go to bed. I work out 4-7 days a week and have never felt as good as I do right now, but I felt like I should get another opinion about this.

Btw I can’t calorie count my lunch because it’s made in the kitchen at work and I eat while working(I work with 3 year olds), but it’s good healthy food.

And for the first time in my short life (20yr) I have motivation to lose the weight I gained when I started puberty, my long distance boyfriend is coming to visit at Easter and I want to surprise him with my weight loss( he has never commented on my weight and tells me I’m beautiful,perfect, the best person in the world etc, every day so he’s not pressuring me or anything. It’s just good motivation)

-the surprisingly never hungry girl.

submitted by /u/misssmiley03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oub1da

No comments:

Post a Comment