Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Anyone else legit always surprised when they hit a new low?

This happens to me often, and it seems so odd when I think about it. I started getting serious about my weight loss around September, and while I have quite a ways to go, I am pleased with the results that I've had so far. I weigh myself daily, which I know isn't the best strategy for everyone but it works for me. I understand that my weight will fluctuate up down based on various factors and that doesn't upset me.

But every time I have a downward swing to a new low I have a feeling of shock for a second. For a moment, my mind rejects the idea that this is actually working, that I can actually be at the weight that is showing on the scale.

There is no logical reason for this. I know that I am eating less CICO and that results in weight loss. I'm not losing at an alarmingly fast rate. It just that there is a part of my mind that can't actually believe that I am doing this and it's actually working.

Does anyone else have these feelings? Do they ever go away?

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ueRExQ

No comments:

Post a Comment