Friday, February 14, 2020

Below 100kgs For The First Time In Years. Absolutely Ecstatic.

I'm an 18 year old lad that's always struggled with his weight. A few years ago, I lost 27kgs and was into 'normal' range on the BMI scale, but a few things went wrong for me and I gained it back and more. At the beginning of January, after seeing the size I'd gotten to after the holidays I decided to make a change, not just a temporary one but for good. Since the 8th of Jan, I'm down from 108 to 98, and I couldn't be happier that I'm seeing results. I feel better physically and emotionally and the lifestyle change was worth it.

I've still got a fair bit to go to where I want to be, but this sub has been so good in motivating me and I want to say thank you and good luck to everyone else on here that's on their weight loss journey. You'll smash it.

(Just read the rules and it said I need to outline how I've been doing it if I've seen success, and it's a calorie deficit. I've just resorted to not eating unnecessary 'empty calories' like chips and chocolate, and eating calorie dense foods, chicken etc.)

submitted by /u/TNWalrus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWIjln

No comments:

Post a Comment