Thursday, February 6, 2020

Can skin get wrinkly but not loose from weight loss?

For a while now the skin above my belly button has been looking a little wrinkly and it gets much worse when I suck in my stomach.

It feels very dry despite me oiling it on a daily basis. I obviously assumed it was loose skin but the weird thing is, it feels firm? I can't pinch it or move it the way I can with my inner thighs. I cannot grab the wrinkles at all and I still can feel extra fat under the skin. Unlike my lower belly which feels very squishy, the fat in my upper stomach feels much firmer.

I hate how these wrinkles look, it's almost like very dense cellulite? I tried using a derma roller for 2 weeks but I think it may have made it worse!

Oh and I have something similar on the sides of my bum but only when I tense up and it's nowhere near as bad as my stomach. It also looks very different from the cellulite I have on my thighs and bum.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/throwinst
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/379vBpL

No comments:

Post a Comment