Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hit my first plateau

Hey guys, I started my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago and am now starting to hit my first plateau I think. I'm down about 15lbs but I'm still obese so it's not like I've not got more to lose! Lol But I've stagnated for a week and I don't want to stop now so is there any general advice I might need to keep losing the lbs? For my diet I generally fast from 8 pm to 12 pm, breaking it with a 235 calorie sandwhich of egg, English muffin, and a slice of deli ham. Dinner varies but generally I eat a good 1200 calories or so and have a snack between lunch and dinner after I go to the gym (4/5 times a week). Speaking of the gym, I alternate cardio for 45 minutes and weight days where I do a 5 by 5 that takes around 45-1 hour. I don't know if it's the diet or maybe I'm not working out hard enough at the gym, it's just kind of strange for me to not still be losing pretty regularly when I've been down about 2lbs a week so far! Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/sam614
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31vvLq9

No comments:

Post a Comment