Thursday, February 6, 2020

Life Hack for fellow Desk Jockeys!

Hi everyone!

As I've continued on my weight loss journey these past couple of months I have wondered how I can improve other areas of my life, especially my sedentary lifestyle. I work part time at a desk job as a receptionist and the rest of my time is spent in lecture halls because I am a student in University. So then I stumbled upon an amazing invention: A mini exercise bike!

I found this little bike scrolling through Amazon one day and it has been amazing! It fits under my desk so I can peddle while helping out customers or answering the phones. I'm basically on it nonstop 9-5, it doesn't burn a whole bunch of calories because I'm not riding it in a cardio zone or anything crazy like that, but hey, it's something right?

I also take it back to my apartment most nights so I can peddle on the couch while watching TV at the end of the day!

Everyone in my office thinks I'm crazy but I figured some of my fellow losers would get a kick out of this and maybe even try one out if they feel they would like it!

Also, here's a picture of my bike: https://imgur.com/a/dR9EgYy

It was only about $25, I'm not going to link it because I don't want to be banned or anything by mods but it's not hard to find on Amazon.

submitted by /u/JocusGenus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GX2pr8

No comments:

Post a Comment