Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hit my goal weight again...

If you are asking what does that mean again? Well it means that my weight loss was neither constant nor linear. If you look at the MFP chart in the progress gallery i linked you will see what I mean.

https://imgur.com/a/yGRFDmZ

I started my journey in may 2015 at 143 kg decided to reach my goal of losing 50 kg before I turned 30 in 2017. Almost got there but then I relapsed and then 2 times more. (193 cm (6'4) Male 32 years)

Last time was summer last year when my career plans did not pan out and I got depressed and unemployed. I was finally at my goal weight and I sort of gave out up on life and started binge eating and neglecting exercise gained 10 kg in 3 months. I got rid of them today.

According to my scale i am 92.5 kg and 13.1% body fat. I think I'll set a new goal weight at 88 and then maintenance or maybe try to gain some muscle, hopefully no relapses this time around.

How did i do it? Well you know the drill CICO MFP tracking everything and lots of exercise. I know the exercise is not strictly necessary but if you have problems with binge eating lots of junk food it is.

submitted by /u/palker44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RKHxcR

No comments:

Post a Comment