Friday, February 14, 2020

I cried this morning

Okay anyone who thinks weight loss is easy needs to put on some weight themselves and go through the weight loss journey😭😭😭 for real I’m sitting on toilet this morning about to cry because I didn’t realize how tired i was until my clinicals instructor cancelled clinicals (I’m in nursing school), like this week has taken everything out of me. I’ve has to wake up everyday at 5am on normal school days so I can work out and be productive because if I usually don’t do it in the morning I probably won’t want to do it later. I have literally worked out everyday for 3 or 4 weeks and ate right 95% of the time except when I had a 3 day cheat day (that’s another story). I wake up on clinicals at 4am cause I have to be out for clinical at 6am (do you see my personal hell). I honestly wish I could say I’m done with the journey, or I’m unmotivated because I’m not. I wake up every morning and get this shit done but I promise it’s just as hard every day. So yeah y’all it’s worth it but it’s definetely hard (at least for me)

submitted by /u/ijeomacherry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HroG0k

No comments:

Post a Comment