Saturday, February 8, 2020

I'm losing weight pretty fast but still very overweight, but my Mother wants me to stop losing weight?

I am 13 stone 5ft 6 which makes me technically obese, and my Mother is 12 stone and 2 inches smaller than me. She thinks I am smaller than her, she was literally surprised when I said how heavy I was. I don't know if maybe the weight is just more hidden like in different places (thighs or arms?) or if it's muscle mass because the work I do is very physical i.e heavy lifting. But I am still losing weight and dieting but for some reason she thinks I should stop. Like I can still see the fat on me and I want rid, and that's what I am doing.

She thinks I am not looking after myself, so does the manager for a different section at work. Not sure what's wrong with losing weight? A lot of people have said how great I look since I started 6 months ago (i've lost over 2 stone since starting), so I am for the most part, happy with my weight loss, except for the few people worried, Is it the rate I am losing it? Maybe they can't see the fat that is obviously there. I am 13 stone for a reason. I wanted to be at least 11 but I don't want my Mum to think that's a bad thing.

She isn't the type to be jealous and want to be skinnier than me, that isn't it at all, she is genuinely worried. I just don't know why. Any suggestions? I just moved out a couple months ago so she can't see what I am eating but I am for the most part, eating well, even been having fatty foods sometimes! Maybe I should just send pics every day to show her I am eating fine. Or semi-fine. It's difficult to do nights and then eat well especially living with people who would not appreciate me cooking 'dinner' at 8 in the morning, haha.

submitted by /u/0nemorelight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S8M9cU

No comments:

Post a Comment