Monday, February 10, 2020

Is it true that any diet that puts you in a caloric deficit will work for weight loss?

5”6 male 180lbs here. Long story short been somewhat overweight my whole life and have very low self esteem because of it. Absolutely have to lose the extra baggage this year. I’d like to lose at least 30, ideally as much of it as I can before summer kicks off. I work night shift so my schedule is irregular (sleep schedule included). I’ve been trying to replace carbs with more fruits,veg, and protein but I never feel full unless I eat carbs. Does any diet work for weight loss as long as it puts me in a caloric deficit? If so what is some advice on how to sustain such a diet without being hungry most of the time? And what is the best, most reliable way to track caloric intake and output? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/alchemistofthesteel_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SCNiIG

No comments:

Post a Comment