Monday, February 10, 2020

Vacation tips?

I’m leaving in two days for a vacation with my family to Mexico at an all inclusive resort. I’m four months in to my weight loss journey (down over 30lbs so far - yay!) and I don’t want my vacation to derail any progress. Since ditching sugar about two months ago, I’ve been loving having all this extra energy and motivation every day - I just feel so much better! I don’t want to waste my vacation going crazy on desserts and sweet drinks and feeling sluggish. I come from a family of serious foodies (3/4 of my family members excluding myself are overweight or obese) so food is almost ALWAYS the focus. I intend to hit the beach for morning strolls every day and to stick to my current diet of whole, healthy foods, but wondering if anyone has any tips for staying on track and active on vacation? :)

submitted by /u/theAcroBatgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bs2BwG

No comments:

Post a Comment