Sunday, February 9, 2020

Looking for a little reassurance.

Hi all, 23F, 5’9”, 188lbs. So I started Kris Gethin’s 12 Week Lean Muscle Program in January. It gave me the motivation I needed to finally lose weight, lean out, and be happy with my body. I’ve been struggling with hating myself for a long time, but have always been very active and hardworking, especially in the gym.

Today is the end of week 5 of the program. I haven’t lost any weight and I’m really starting to get worried that by the end of week 12 I’ll be in the same boat as I was before. BUT I am starting to see small gains, like my back and arms getting crazy cut. Like I mean boulder shoulders and all. My stomach seems to just now start to flatten a little at a time, and I’ve been taking a body fat test every week, which showed me I went from 28% to 25% already. Should I be concerned about not actually seeing weight loss of the scale and trust the process? It bums me out to not see the scale move because I was once 165, but also not as physically fit. I just need a little reassurance and extra motivation...

submitted by /u/dmurtzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w6sIct

No comments:

Post a Comment