Sunday, February 9, 2020

Continue regardless of not seeing progress

Honestly, I was just scrolling through this reddit and went to my progress pictures and this thought came up. I’d like to give some background information and hopefully it helps someone out in a time of need. Anyways, over many years I have attempted to do weight loss, including; just getting up and running around neighborhood for a day or two and then quitting, I once stopped eating completely for a day or so (it was hell), and other stuff. None of these worked and it makes sense and they were quite unsustainable. Anyways, last year, I got back to school as summer was over, and someone I talked to the last school year lost a lot of weight and I quickly noticed, I told him congratulations and asked him what he did, he responded with “keto” and suddenly I got this spark and when school was over I started researching what it was. Least to say, I never tried it, however, I became more knowledgeable regarding how weight loss worked (one time I even thought I had to burn 3650 cals by doing exercise, yikes, so definitely got more knowledge regarding weight loss). Well, as much as I’d like to share my whole journey everything past that is sort of a blur, however, I do know that I started doing more research and learnt about calories. Shortly, I started trying to lose weight, and hey! It was working. Yet, I never really saw any progress in me, and that sucks... Some time later people started noticing and told me that I was looking better, it was a really nice feeling to be completely honest. It really wasn’t until now that I have lost about 30 or so pounds that I can clearly see a difference between me in the past and now, and still I feel like there’s no difference (for some reason my eyes want to trick me lol) but its quite clear. Honestly, I have messed up a lot in this journey, but what made me achieve what I have is that I kept going regardless of me messing up. I believe in all of you guys and I can say with my word on it that if you keep going you’ll get to where you want to be. I still have about 7 or so pounds to lose and lets just say its definitely harder, but im finding habits to making it a more enjoyable journey. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck.

submitted by /u/ImBadAtProgramming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S9Mkom

No comments:

Post a Comment