Sunday, February 9, 2020

How long were you able to maintain 2lb weekly loss?

As many of us know, weight loss tends to slow down as we get smaller which makes sense due to our lower BMR. I recall losing 3lb a week for almost 4 months at one stage but When I started I was technically morbidly obese with a BMI of 43.

Now at 164lbs and 5'4, I am overweight but I have to work pretty hard to get a 2lb loss in a week. I have to exercise everyday, eat a low calorie diet and make sure I don't eat back any of my calories because of how hungry the exercise makes me! I am finding weight loss more time consuming than I did before. It took much less effort to lose weight when I was heavier, again this makes sense.

I wonder how long I will be able to maintain this 2lb weekly loss. I think I won't be able to for much longer! Which is okay, I'm just going to milk it for as long as I can.

How long were you able to maintain a loss of 2lb a week? what were your stats when things slowed down for you?

submitted by /u/cjcj91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Dgcg4

No comments:

Post a Comment