Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Need help with a 2000 calorie diet

Hi. I'm a 17 year old male, 5'10/180cms, 77 kgs/170lbs, been working out most of my life. I lift weights 3x a week and do cardio 2x a week. So 5 days a week in total when I am active for an hour or so.

I've been wanting to get rid of my love handles and get a toned abdomen, but i'm finding it extremely difficult to fit my macros without overstepping.

I looked up my bmr, and with all my stats, including my activity level, it put me at 2600cals a day for maintenance. 2100 cals for weight loss of 0.5kg/week.

I would like to go ahead and start on this journey, but i have no idea what to eat. My dream diet consists of high fats, high protein, and low/moderate carbs.

No sugar, no junk food, no white bread, no processed foods. That's all I know.

Can anyone help me out? What do I eat on a 2000 calorie based diet? How do I set up my meal plan?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/zyzz4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SEUhB5

No comments:

Post a Comment