Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Need to get my health together

Okay first time poster here and I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life. Right now I (23F) am currently the heaviest I’ve ever been in my entire life at 325 pounds. I’ve been told I was a very good candidate for weight loss surgery but surgery is not something I want to do. I eat a lot and drink a lot of sodas but I can’t seem to find a weight loss program that I can stick to. I’ve tried the daniel fast, phentermine, starving myself, and while I initially got results I would usually hit a plateau and then quit and gain all the weight back. I recently graduated college and I feel like this is the best time for me to start losing weight before I start a full time job that will take up a lot of time. Does anyone have any tips or diets that worked for them and how to push through plateaus for continued weight loss? I’m so tired of feeling like this and I want to feel better about myself

submitted by /u/hoj1996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3btTThz

No comments:

Post a Comment