Wednesday, February 12, 2020

"Girthquake Magnitude 5.6"

I've been losing weight (SW 320, CW 196), but something that trips me up is accountability. When i am not conscious of my current weight, I tend to eat in counterproductive ways. My weight has been teetering in the 190-200 lb range for a while.

So I bought a whiteboard for my bedroom and in big letters i wrote:

"GIRTHQUAKE MAGNITUDE" and then whatever followed the 19_ on my digital scale.

Today i registered a 5.6 on the Richter scale. I woke up at 195.6 and hope to be less tomorrow morning. But at least now I'll know if my daily food decisions were productive or counterproductive.

What are some ways you guys have fun with your weight loss tracking?

submitted by /u/zurg123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31R5z9n

No comments:

Post a Comment