Wednesday, February 12, 2020

6’2. Weight loss

Honestly, I get incredibly embarrassed when I talk about what’s happened with my weight, but I’m just going to come out and say it and hopefully I’ll feel better. First post here btw if it doesn’t belong, please remove.

Anyways I was always the fat kid growing up. I realized it got bad when I hit 300 lbs at the ripe age of 16 being 5’10

Over the course of some time, I got down to 6’0 and 230! Then I broke my collar bone and ate myself into oblivion.

I now stood at 329 lbs and 6’2. I’ve been eating clean and going to the gym for a short period and have managed to drop down to 320 (-9) which feels nice but damn does having to relive this process suck. Goal weight is.. well I have no idea. I’m at 34% body fat making my lean body mass equal about 215 lbs according to some test I took.

Thanks for reading! Again sorry if this doesn’t belong here

submitted by /u/casey_salvatore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39tsfiM

No comments:

Post a Comment