Thursday, February 6, 2020

need motivation

hey! i’m turning 22 (F) in a couple of weeks and have been on and off dieting since i was 13. at my highest i was 184 pounds. last june, i was down to 130 and starting to feel pretty good about it and in a healthy space with my eating and working out. anyways, series of events super stressful few months, i’ve started eating A LOt. like most days i’m okay, under 2000 cal but three/four times a month the stress gets to me and i eat 4000-7000 calories in one day. despite maintaining an okay diet most days, these binges and very inconsistent gym routine have brought me up to hover around 145. i feel crappy. like terrible tbh. i keep reminding myself that i’m still a long way off from being back at square one but i would love to get back to the great routine and progress i had going last year. i think my point with this post is just that i would like a space to come and feel motivated to not sabotage myself. if anyone has any tips or stories of their own to share about the ups and downs of weight loss, i’d love to hear them! i really want to feel better and do better because i want to get back to the point where i was feeling really proud of myself.

submitted by /u/sr19995457
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/375otum

No comments:

Post a Comment