Thursday, February 13, 2020

Not losing weight constantly?

Hi everyone!

So I've started my weight loss journey on January 20th (lost 40lbs previously, from 200 to 160 and gained it all the way back but not in the same place since I've been more into sports and the gym I guess) and I've used the same method as I did before, CICO. I started at 206lbs, and in the first week got down to 200lbs (I assume because of water weight and such).

Now what's really bothering me is that since then, I've been hovering around 197-200lbs. Even though I've been eating 1500-1800 calories per day. I use my Fitbit to see how many calories I burn per day, I roughly burn 2600-3000 daily. I allow myself a little margin of error since the Fitbit is probably not 100% accurate which is why I don't consume a fixed amount of calories. Essentially, at the end of the day, I make sure I'm at least at an 800-1000 calorie deficit.

Does anyone know why I could be stuck already at 197-200lbs? I've been constant and going to the gym every day since. I do a mix of weight lifting and cardio. As for supplements I do take creatine, which is known to retain water weight, and whey protein but I highly doubt the creatine would make me stay at that weight for 3+ weeks right?

Any tips or maybe reasons why you think this is happening, let me know, please!

TL;DR : Eating at an 800-1000 calorie deficit, weight stuck since week 2 of my journey.

submitted by /u/Siroh97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39oKl5w

No comments:

Post a Comment