Sunday, February 9, 2020

The beginning of my weight loss journey

Hello everyone. This is my first time going on reddit and I want to say that I never really understood how hard it is to lose weight. I’m a male 20 years old currently at 240, the highest I’ve ever been. I really try my hardest to loss weight man but it’s so hard. It’s so hard to ignore the tasty food and have a cheat meal. For me, i have more cheat meals than healthy meals even when I’m trying to lose weight. It’s so god damn tempting... but i want to be strong and try to control myself better. The worst thing about myself with weight is that when i feel i lost some weight, i get really happy and decide to treat myself, only to let in the bad habits all over again. I know none of you know who I am but I feel that this group is a great group and will be here everyday to motivate me more to eat less bad crap and go to the gym more. It is incredibly hard for me to eat healthy, especially at the night when There’s nothing to do and the cravings start creeping up. Guys, this is to this group, and to myself, that TODAY WILL BE THE DAY WHERE I STOP WITH THE SHIT EXCUSES AND WORK MY HARDEST TO BE STRONG AND HELP MYSELF. I really am glad to find a group like this.... I’m gunna need all the support i can get

submitted by /u/wisedoctor55
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SvCV9M

No comments:

Post a Comment