Sunday, February 16, 2020

Weight Loss Options?

Hey all. I’ve been around 160 lbs for the last 4 years. I gained 30 lbs in a span of a few months during college.

I haven’t really tried to lose any of the weight. I tried at one point but didn’t lose any/gained it back really quick so I was super demotivated.

The gym stresses me out. I tried intermittent fasting but had a health scare with my iron levels dropping (could be unrelated, but it changed after I started).

Any weight loss things that’ve worked for you? I honestly do nothing for my diet or physical exercise. I’m on my feet all day during work but it’s not physically demanding I’m also open to working out at home.

Also - any tips on feeling more comfortable at the gym? Just feeling really lost right now and I know I’m out of shape/gaining fat in areas that I’m just not loving (muffin top, thighs)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/antith3s1s
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HvXYDU

No comments:

Post a Comment