Friday, February 7, 2020

Weight spike before significant weight loss?

I have been tracking daily weigh-ins since the beginning of the year. I have had very stable patterns of what I'm eating, when I'm eating, when I work out,, when and how much water I drink, and how much sleep I'm getting. These have been fairly consistent. After the initial water weight loss at the beginning I have been averaging over 2 pounds per week because I'm really going after it. However, I am noticing a pattern. I will be feeling great and step up on the scale expecting a loss after several days of going after it only to see a sharp spike in weight of 2 pounds or so. The very next day I see the significant weight loss I have been expecting of 5 pounds of so from the previous day and 2 pounds or so below the number of 2 days ago. I have seen this enough to recognize it as a pattern, but I guess I'm curious why it happens? Anyone have any guesses. At first I thought it was because I was going extra hard the night before at the gym. Feedback?

submitted by /u/conservative-logic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39dV2Yv

No comments:

Post a Comment