Friday, February 7, 2020

These hips don't lie

I have seen folks on here write about how they are fascinated by the emergence of collar bones. What really caught me by surpise was my hip bones. It's so weird to feel them.. As I get closer to my goal weight they feel more pronounced and its just...... strange. It is weird how as I get closer to my goal weight my body seems new and different. My face is thinning and revealing a decent bone structure beneath. It's just weird that I have had this body for a quarter of a century and in the past few months it's suddenly feeling brand new to me. I catch myself oscillating between two different sides of body dysmorphia. Either I still feel fat and it seems like I haven't made any real progress, or I don't even recognize myself in the mirror. Self image during weight loss is a wild ride.

submitted by /u/Half_a_Gestalt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HfGdsF

No comments:

Post a Comment