Friday, February 7, 2020

38/M - Looking for Home Workout Plan - Goal: Lose Fat and Maintain Muscle

Hi all,

I am the type of person who tends to do better following along with a workout plan or guideline. Right now I am just doing weights 3 times a week but want to expand a bit more and add something like HIIT/cardio/circuits/whatever. I realize diet is most important, but am trying to find the right program for me to help with the fat loss.

Anyway, here is my wish list and am curious if anyone has any thoughts to a similar program they've done?

[list]

[*] 45 minutes - 4 or 5 times a week

[*] Mix of weight lifting on one day, cardio/circuit/hiit on another

[*] Can be done at home - I don't have leg machines but have a squat/bench rack

[*] Goal is weight loss (fat) while hopefully keeping muscle (not looking to gain)

[/list]

Anyway feel free to send me any suggestions you might have. For weight training in particular I never know if i'm using my time efficiently in the gym, doing the right number of reps, weight, etc.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/adamcm34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UzDMJ2

No comments:

Post a Comment