Sunday, April 12, 2020

12 Weeks Journey

new Reddit account for weight loss since some friends know my personal one

2019 was a hard year for me. A lot of things happened and I actually reached my heaviest weight of 149kg. Being 24 and obese my entire life, I knew I had to change my lifestyle or else, it would lead to many health complications in the future. I stumbled upon a YouTuber (Cassey from Blogilates) and saw that she did a 90 days journey to be the best version of herself. So, on the third week of January 2020, I started a similar journey.

My main focus on the journey is to get out of my comfort zone, find an exercise or a sport that I love and to count calories. I did not give myself a weight goal since I just wanted to see how far I can push myself. The journey did have some ups and downs, including me falling sick on the first week and couldn’t exercise at all! However, this journey has made me excited to workout and to find things that I love. I even went to an indoor activity park, which I didn’t think I would while still being obese. But I had fun!

Throughout the 12 weeks, I only did dance workouts from Fitness Marshall on YouTube (highly recommend!) and log my food intake in MFP. I have gotten better in eating less and barely had any binge. Of course I overeat on certain days, but I get back on track immediately the next day. I also get excited to workout and lip sync while exercising. The best of all, I stopped being negative to myself and be supportive whenever I fail. That is the biggest change as I honestly thought I will forever be this negative. I never knew I could be this patient with myself and stopped trying to be perfect in the journey.

As for my weight, I started out at 146.6kg and right now, I weigh at 136.1kg! It may not be impressive, but I have never lost that much in my entire life. It is an achievement to me. I do have a longgggg way to go, but I kinda love the lifestyle change.

TLDR: went through a 12 weeks journey and lose 10.5kg by dancing at home and counting calories.

submitted by /u/sydneyzee95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a8DHAt

No comments:

Post a Comment