Friday, April 10, 2020

Am I eating too little?

To give some background info: I started my weight loss/ fat loss journey at 162lbs being 5”10. I started training mma and I want to get skinny like how I was when was younger. I’m 19 now and I have some stomach fat and fat around my chest although it’s not extreme. I just really want to get down to 138lbs and build my physique up slowly while being lean throughout.

Currently, I weight 152lbs and I started about a month ago. I’ve been losing weight and I have been somewhat active but I’m scared that I might be eating too little. I have periods of woosh and lose like 4 pounds in a day out of nowhere with my weight loss and it’s very erratic. My diet completely changed from me eating like 2600 calories to 1500 and tracking it on myfitnesspal. The thing is, I’m always under on my calories but I don’t get much hungry anymore or have cravings that are bad. I get about 80 grams of protein but I would like to know if I’m eating too little and what I can do about that. Also would like to know if I can have some links or subreddit suggestions for being lean and losing fat.

submitted by /u/thieseved
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XmZxNP

No comments:

Post a Comment