Thursday, April 2, 2020

AMA Crosspost Announcement - Dr. Florencia Helperin - April 2nd at 1pm EST (UTC -5)

Good day all! We don't normally allow crossposts, but we decided to make an exception as this was an opportunity that seems too good to miss. We wanted to announce that today, over on r/IamA there will be an AMA hosted by Dr. Florencia Halperin ( u/formhealthofficial)

In Dr. Halperin's own words:

My name is Dr. Florencia Halperin, and I'm the Chief Medical Officer at Form Health. I specialize in helping people lose weight to improve their health. I trained at Harvard Medical School, was Co-Director of the Center for Weight Management and Metabolic Surgery at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Chief of Endocrinology at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, both Harvard-affiliated hospitals in Boston.

Have weight loss questions for me? I would love to answer them! Join me this Thursday, April 2nd starting at 1 pm EST on https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/

Please note: This AMA is NOT taking place on r/loseit and is not being moderated by the r/loseit team. As such, please make a point to follow r/IamA's rules. Please do not post any questions to Dr. Helperin here, as she will not see them.

submitted by /u/SevBoarder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wMSd3e

No comments:

Post a Comment